The Sauder Management Consulting Club is a cross cohort club (PT, FT, PhD, MM, & BCom) that focuses on supporting its member's transition into Management Consulting. With 25+ members Sauder MCC is in a position to offer its members multiple opportunities, events or experiences to ensure Consulting is right for them.
No entrance fee or application required for Graduate students (MBA, MM or PhD). There is an application process for exceptional 4th year BCom students.
Below are some of the key departments that Sauder MCC offers its members:
- Sauder Consulting Group provides consulting services to local small businesses or start-ups.
- Accelerator is the cornerstone networking event that culminates just prior to the recruiting season kicking off
- The case competition team offers its members exclusive city tours wherever they happen to be competing, visiting 6-8 firms. (Toronto 2017, New York 2018)
- The consulting interview prep program provides introductory workshops in cases, resumes and behavioral interview, giving its members a better chance of passing the SCMP program
- The two track system designed to support members focus on their specific transition
- Track 1: Focuses on skill development and networking opportunities, facilitating a transition into a local or large multi-disciplinary consulting firm, such as Deloitte. This track focuses on supporting your app into SCMP.
- Track 2: Focuses on awareness and skill development opportunities, facilitating a transition into a boutique or specialized consulting firm, such as Bridgespan
Contact us to determine if Consulting is a potential career path for you.
If you have specific questions about a department, feel free to reach out anyone on the leadership group.
Otherwise, directly apply by emailing us.
* - The club's senior positions are available only to those in a graduate program. Must be an active member for a number of months prior to applying. Must submit a formal application to the Board, which is comprised of active consultants, Sauder alumni and staff from the program.